Montag, 12. Mai 2014

Tajne planove Mudžahedina u Bosni

A: Well, briefly I can only state that we, the foreign Mujahedins, from the very arrival to Bosnia during the war, that we haven't actually arrived here to help the Bosnian people. It is true that we have stated that, but we had our secret goals unknown to local people. Not those from the BiH army, and also not the leadership, Izetbegovic and others who led the country during the war.

So I state that there was a connection between the BiH army and Mujahedins, and what I say is that they were controlled by the BiH army, I mean the Mujahedins, but they didn't know and what those foreign Mujahedins were precisely because we tried to hide those things from them. I mean, al-Qaeda activities. We arrived here on a mission there al-Qaeda.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen